Let’s face it, marketing a real estate property is one of the most difficult things to do in business today.
The competition in real estate can be punishing, for the most part because online listings generate a great deal of the leads. It can be really hard to stand out from the pack.
Lets take a look at the statistics.
- The frequency of internet use in the home search process was directly related to age. Younger buyers are not only more likely to use the internet during their search, but they also use the internet more frequently during their home search process. Older buyers are more likely than younger buyers to be more occasional users during their home search. (NAR Home Buyer and Seller Generational Trends Report 2015)
- 90 percent of home buyers searched online at some point during their home buying process. (NAR 2012 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)
- 100% of home shoppers used the internet to research a specific home. (NAR 2012 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers)
- For 42 percent of home buyers, the first step in the home-buying process was looking online for properties. (NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2013)
- 14 percent of home buyers first looked online for information about the home buying process. (NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2013)
- 78% of new home shoppers visit 3+ sites prior to taking action on a real estate site. (Google & Complete New Home Shopper Survey, 2012)
Now lets take a quick look at video usage
- 86% of home shoppers find out more information about a specific community through online videos. (Google & Complete Home Shopper Survey, 2011)
- 70% of home shoppers toured the inside of a home through online videos. (Google & Complete Home Shopper Survey, 2011)
- YouTube accounts for 51% of online video home research usage. (Google & Complete Home Shopper Survey, 2011)
Ready, Set, Fly!
Responding to these statics, Michigan Drone Videography offers 360 outdoor tours of most any property in southwest Michigan.
What is drone insurance?
Drone insurance is the product we use to lower the amount of risk you pose to your sUAS, other people, inanimate objects, and to the insurance company’s costs. Safe operation is paramount. Drone insurance acts like any other insurance policy. If you lose your drone or get into an accident, the company will cover your damage and liability costs to a certain extent. Insurance companies want pilots to have operating manuals, maintenance logs, and a record of parts or add-ons they’ve purchased. These items, along with proof of training or of planning to get trained, indicate that you’re a safe flyer or want to become one.
How Much Does Drone Insurance Cost?
Drone insurance is a necessity for every project and each particular project will depend on the fly zone that we will be operating in – cost for $1million coverage under normal circumstances is $10 an hour and will be included as a line item on your invoice. Costs Vary
We carry from $1 million up to $5 million drone liability insurance per flight. Michigan Drone Videography uses:
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) now requires every drone owner to register each drone that is purchased weighing over .55lbs. If your drone is NOT registered you may be subject to the legal consequences defined in the U.S. Government drone regulation terms.
Fill out the online Drone Registration Application in less than 5 minutes. Our agents will review your application for omissions and errors. Now that the FAA drone registration system has gone live, our experts will start your registration process and a registration certificate will be emailed to you shortly after. At that stage, you will receive a registration number to mark on each drone that will be tied directly to the owner.
Michigan Drone Photography is a major addition to the Douglas Web & Graphic Designs family of businesses which includes web development, wireless security system installation, photography, and social marketing.
Our drone videography pilots, all of whom are working and licensed under the Small Unmanned Aircraft Regulations ( part 107 ) of the FAA are insured by Verifly, and backed by years of operating a successful web development business.
We are partnering with RTV to bring drone videography to Southeastern Michigan and with a major focus on Jackson, MI.
Using RTV software, we are a service provider for the modern technology of drone photography and videography. We bring this technology to bear for real estate agents, wind turbine aerial inspectors, golf course managers, hotel owners, property owners, precision agriculture, and more.